Bayview Buffet @ Penang

Outfit of the day (22.04.2012)

Hello, bought this dress from Sunway Pyramid.But i leaf me belt in KL so it's look kinda weird. Anyway,this isn't a big deal. 
Went to Bayview Hotel with my family member and their friends on sunday night. Mom told me that i have been there before when i was 4 to 5 years old, but i cant really remember that. And my dad told me he and mom came here pa tou before. Hmmm, what a meaningful place LOLZ
We reached there around 7pm.How awesome is the view from there. What a good ambiance restaurant.The restaurant offers diners a 360-degree view of Penang island and a wide range of fusion set & buffet dinner spreads of local and international cuisines.

Everyone is busy for the foods.I quite like their desserts and once the dessert is finish they will provided a new different dessert. Beside this, they do have provided sea foods but to me its not really delicious.Maybe I'm not sea foods lover. Haha, and now let the pictures do the talking.





We spend around RM500 for this.Each person is around RM40.Their do have provided other theme buffet such as 

A Taste of Malaysia Buffet Dinner, Tuesday - Thursday, 6.30pm - 10.30pm
Taste of Asia Buffet Dinner, Friday, 6.30pm - 10.30pm
Seafood Galore Buffet Dinner, Saturday, 6.30pm - 10.30pm
I love Mom Buffet Dinner, Sunday, 6.30pm - 10.30pm

Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang 
25-A Farquhar St,10200 Penang
Pulau Pinang 
04-263 3161       
For more information, check out their web: Bayview hotel

That all for today. :)
Remeber to
Follow my twitter





Comments

  1. Good & yummy! haha can gain fat lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.You are right.Im getting fat after the Penang trip wit you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts