Cloey's 21st birthday



Hello! 
Its been months i didn't update my blog at all since i back to Penang. Shall i say because im full of appointment?! Damn, i don't think so. Really miss those day i used to spend my day to blog when i was drying in the dorm with my roommates. 

Well, Im thinking to blog my birthday party dinner before i move on to my Singapore trip. Too many thing to blog through. Thank you so much for making my birthday even more special. Love you guys ~


We used to celebrate our classmate birthday as a gathering party too. So we went to Heaven Gate for dinner this time. It's the first time i been there. I really miss out alot of special dining restaurant in Penang actually. Unluckily, I can't really remember what foods we had order so let the pictures do the talking. 


  


Restaurant Loaction/ Contact: HeavenGatePG Facebook
What a nice place serve with delicious food. Highly recommended for couple.


 My girls! So great we are still stick to each other until now.


Group photo instead. Seen like something happened. Hahaa

Happy 21st birthday to myself and thanks my dear friends. You guys really moving me and of course thank you for the b day present too. Big Love! Although i knew it early. 
Swt! "Im wondering how come someone email and said thanks for buying a dsrl and bla bla bla".



OOTD : Top from Forever 21(Singapore), Dress from Sunway Pyramid (Can't really remember the name), 
Necklace from Diva.


Enjoy and goodnight. As promise myself write a post here for the new months.
Cheer for the new month. 

Comments

Popular Posts