Are you a Hot/Cold Person?

I knew that's a super hot weather in Malaysia right now and some more no raining at all. This weather just drive me crazy so craving for delicious dessert or food like ice-cream is just so awesome to light up the mood and of-course air-con is a plus for that. Am i right? But ... how much do you know about the hot-cold property of your food? and how you determine you are a hot/cold person?

So here's the info for you


I guess I'm more to cold person as i often have cold extremities and combination of warming/neutral recipes is more suitable for me. So how bout you? Choosing the right foods really make a big different to our body. Btw, Thanks to Gaviscon Malaysia for the nice design and clear info-graphic. For more info:www.gaviscon.com.my



-----------------------------

Follow my Weibo
xoxox

-----------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts