Let's have a short gateway to The Happy Eight Retreat @ Pasir Puteh, Ipoh

Hi, my readers! Holiady is near and it's time to let yourself to have a short trip for you and your family or a gang of friends to build a unforgettable memories. There's a villa that's more to greenery and eco style which really awesome!

The Happy Eight Retreat from Pasir Puteh, Ipoh is really good for those family/ people who want to take the sigh and sound of Ipoh because the location of itself was in the town area.


Here's the pictures collection from this hotel. It make me feel like living in Island. Full of tree and of course cute wall painting are surrounded me. Specially the bathroom's wall painting!! Look!! so unit! Lolz! I can imagine how much effort they put into it. By the way, they provided different type of rooms just as Lotus, Palm Tree, Frangipani, Plum Blossoms, Bamboo.


Beside this, I think hotel facilities is what travelers looking for beside environment. Happy Eight Retreat futures 5 beautiful appointed guest rooms which including wifi, newspaper and so on. It really an ideal place for travelers who seeking for a comfort, charm, and convenience place in Ipoh.  So how do you think?

For more info: http://www.thehappy8.com.my/index.html



Getting excited with this? Never mind, here's the chance for you right now.
Seeties

To Participate
1. You must be a registered Seetizen Expert of Seeties, click here to join if you are not.
2. Share and post the campaign poster with your own unique picture URL on your blog.

Getaway Treat Campaign deadline: 30/ April /2014
For more info : http://seeties.me

Happy holiday!! And Good luck my readers. Dont forget to share with me too if you have been selected as one of the lucky winner. Cheer!
-----------------------------

Follow my Weibo
xoxox

-----------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts