Blessed love @Macalister Mansion

Finally settle down and its time to spend my day off with my bestie. I guess it's been some months we didnt have a proper day out like today. So we decided to have our girls talk in Macalister Mansion and celebrate my birthday as well.


Macalister Mansion located along in the Macalister Road. They offer relax and unwind environment with good food, fine drink, soothing music and so on. As what you can see from the building itself, they are more to old English Mansion. Beside this, Within Macalister Mansion, each space within its food & beverage outlets together with the hotel is branded as distinct rooms found in a mansion: Dining Room, The Den, Living Room, The Cellar, The Lawn and 8 Rooms.




 Old English!! Im so in love with this.



We ordered one set of afternoon tea with served TWG tea. This portion is suitable for two person. And i think it's worth if compare to TWG restaurant. Opps, so sorry to said that.



Well, it's took some time for waiting maybe is too many people there during that time. Anyway, we have a good chit-chat while waiting. I have no comment for their food, it's just so nice to me especially the chocolate cake. Lolz, girls couldn't help them self from dessert.

Selfie before eating is a must!  
Once again, thanks you for everything. You knew me so well. Weeee, It's just make my day. Bff ever!
Get shocked? He's the waitress who work over there. Quite friendly and talkative. He used my camara to took some selfie before help us to take group photo. Haha, nice to meeting you anyway.Cheer!!!



Macalister Mansion

Opening Hours

Daily from 8am-12am

For more information :macalistermansion



-----------------------------

Follow my Weibo
xoxox

-----------------------------

Comments

  1. Surely, I think this place is better than TWG as it has better and unique interior design. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, love the interior so much and cozy environment as well. Really a nice place to chit-chat with friends.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts