Medi-Pedi @ Miu Kitty Paradise


Hi, it's been awhile i didn't upload anything as im busy recently. Anyway, it's gonna be a short update about the nails art whichever i did last few weeks.
Me and my friends decided to do our nail art at Miu Kitty Paradise as they're having promotion now which only Rm35 per person. The original price for the classic medi-pedi cost around RM140 which includes foot scrub, callus remove and so on. If you're interested, do call them for booking at : 04-899 1020.
So because there are too many colours here which makes me confused, i decided go for one colour only as my working environment does not allow me to have any 3D stuff on my nail. That's really sad. Maybe i'll have it for Christmas instead?

Here's the result. Coral Pink for my hands as i feel that its easeasy to mix and match. Navy blue for my leg. I think this colour suit my shoes so much. This colour make my leg look whiter.
Their service is awesome but make sure you make appointment before heading there.

BLK 98-1-18 Prima Tanjung Jalan Fettes 
Tanjong Tokong Penang 10470 

https://www.facebook.com/miukittyparadise


-----------------------------

Follow my instragram
xoxox

-----------------------------



Comments

Popular Posts