Ah Niu Sing A Song For You

A good start for 2015 interview session with Ah Niu X Blogger in Gurney Paragon. Can't really imagine that we sit down in a group and chilling like friends. He's the most friendly local artist i ever meet. Was really fun and blissful. Thanks to CEM event and Galaxy Entertainment for having me.


I think most of the people know who he is. Ah niu 啊牛- famous Malaysian singer, actor and film director. I know him from one of he's song (Looky here!) 對面的女孩看過來. Very excited to meet him as he is my idol since i was young. 

I asked him why named himself Ah Niu. He replied people used to call him 'Ah Niu' because one of his song 'Ah Niu and Ah Hua'. Beside this, he described that when he was young he looks for a job which able to wear slipper for work everyday. So this turn him become a singer. Haha, just a joke from him i knew. From this point we know that he was actually very friendly person and put a lot effort into either art work, music, movie and etc.
Let's get back to the topic! Ah niu will have his first concert in Genting on 28 Feb 2015.

Some simple interview question:1. Being a singer for almost 18 years, what make you decided to have your first concert?It's time to repay back to Malaysian Fans and back to the original intention - singing. I must remember where i come from and be grateful.

2. Is there any special surprise for the up coming concert in Genting?
I have invited Richie Ren as my concert guest. He's the one who bring me up and helped me alot when i was building my Taiwan market. Appreciated! And we gonna have something new in the concert. By the way, it's gonna have a slide show during my concert. It's a pictures collection from the day i became singer until right now. And you will see alot of singer such as Fish Leong old pictures.3. You look different now a days. May i know is that any tips from you?
I have pulled 16 teeth in one day due to gums swollen and pressure. And implant teeth which course me around 16 thousand in Taiwan dollar. I can't really eat heavy foods during that time and it's make me slim down and become more confidence.
















4. Catchy songs and easy to remember. May i know how you get your inspiration.
Most of my art work's idea are actually inspired by our life style and culture for example 唱歌给你听, 踩着三轮车卖菜的老阿伯, 大肚腩 and etc.

5. Is that any suggestion or experience you would like to share to those people who are trying to get into this field.
Being yourself. That the way to make yourself unit and outstanding.

6. Any further plan after this Feb Concert in Genting?
Thinking to have another new movie after this. Maybe will invoice some new face actor into in. I think it's time to exhumation new face. 

7.Prefer being a singer or film director? Is that hard to manage in the same time?
Being director and performers very different, "When the performer must extroverted enthusiasm, but the director has to deal with a lot of stuff. I used to be the director or singer deserve for their own and have had a great struggle, but it in fact, it's can coexist. And i feel im alive when im singing after stop for sometimes.

It's great to have a such meaningful interview session with Ah Niu. I'm so glad to meet him in person and I am totally amazed by his energetic character.










 For more info:
Ah Niu Sing A Song For You 1st Concert Live In Malaysia
-
Date: 28.02.2015 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30 Start
Venue: Genting Highland
Website: www.galaxy.com.my / www.rwgenting.com


Comments

Popular Posts