Pop-up design



Tis is my pop-up design in 1st semester [Final project]

Tittle : ALICE IN THE WODERLAND [ RED QUEEN ]
Style : Fantastic
Idea : some part of red queen when she was in the castle
Materials : colour paper , art block , art card , gum , uhu gum , PVC...



Tis is 90 degree pop-up
Tis is the part,when small alice becom bigger size after she eated the cake



Tis is some part of the 180 degree castle
The window is make frm PVC



Mad Hatter was in the prison
The red queen was in the garden [ movement ]


180 degree castle

THE END


I done tis in one day...and do it until morning den go presentation
It's not attain my target and i hv no time to prettify
Actually,some part is terrible...look like haven finnish
HaizZ,i think i mst plan a time table so tat i can done my assigment b4 dateline Lucky,my pop-up was show in the hall ^^

Here is some pop-up design frm my classmate



Comments

Popular Posts