生日快乐 。18th

Hahah,2day is my b'day
1st i went Vivian college to pick her
bt i reach there too early
she still hv class
haizZ,i hv no choice
So tat i ned wait there for two and half hour until she dismiss class
luckly,i bring all my music theory book and do revision inside her college
if not,i hv none thing to do and sit like a doll until she dismiss class
hahaha,at the same time
my fren sms me and say b'day to me
Wow,some guys still sent me a short video to express birthday good wishes to me ^^
around 5pm,she was dismiss class and i fetch her go my house 1st
we colour our nail in my house
hahaha,and i colour my nail in red colour >.<
bt i hv no time to finish it
so tat i only colour my left hand nail ^^"
around 7pm,we go fetch Jocelyn
haha,i shouted Jocelyn name to let her know tat we adrly reach her house
i think my shout shock the building tat was around her house
wahahahaha
after tat we go Coffee shop find T.W.S
bt Vivian & Jocelyn was not follow me
they say they wanna go bought some thing and ask me go find T.W.S 1st ^^"
actually,i know!I know tat they wanna buy some present for me bt they do not want to let me know
so i pretend that i was dontknow wat going on and go find T.W.S & C.T
after 3min,Jocelyn and Vivian was meet me at there and they bought a chocolate cake 4 me =^^=
hahaha,so sweet ^0^
bt we did not celebrate 1st
we went to the pasar malam eat i-cream and so on
Suddenly,raining
bt is jst a small rain
so tat we don't care bout it and continue walking
en route,our school drama fren was meet me at there and say b'day to me
hahaha,and we walk 2gether
bt we jst walk around 10min den run back to the coffe shop again
coz the rain is too big
i also meet Chris and his gf at there
and we celebrate 2gether
hahaha...it's was too funny
all ppl in coffe shop was attention me
when they sang b'day song to me
hahaha...so shy!!!!!
we went back after finish the cake
i fetch all of them go back and Vivian is the last 1 who reach home
when i reach her house,she ask me stay back a while
and say tat she wanna gv me some thing bt ned wait some ppl com 1st
^^"""who's the ppl??!!
finally,the ppl is came
and he's YEOW
i'm so suprise to see him
O,my god...i cnt believe he came and gv me present Y^.^Y
hahaha,too suprise
he and Vivian present me a dog doll,a bag,chocolate and a DIY b'day card



hahaha,i like its so much
thx ya ^^
so touch
after tat,i went home and celebrate wit my family again
my mom bought a secret recife cake for me

actually,it vry delicious
bt i'm too full
so i jst eat 1 small piece

hahahaha,2day was vry happy
thx 4 my fren express birthday good wishes to me
and thx ur guys present
i still rmb 5A1 always will hv a celebrate for the ppl who was b'day
haha,
and i hope all 5A1 guys will countinue tis habit
thx my family and my fren
it's a special b'day
1st time go PASAR MALAM celebrate
1st time eat 2 different b'day cake in 1 day
hahaha ^^
thx,guys
LOVE U ALL ^^

Comments

Popular Posts