Home

Finally at KL right now.Went back to Penang last weekend :)
Went out with my dear friend and go for function.
Hahaha,and of course!Food trip,as what i mention before.
Friday night,went for movie Johnny English
Not bad,the movie.But the story board quite common.
Seriously,I'm not interesting with this kind of movie
I think i wont buy the movie ticket if this movie without him-MR.Been
but its quite fun at the beginning.

( Outfit of the day )

Saturday night,mom's friend wedding.
Hahaha,eat whole day.
Just went to Bayan Lepas for lunch.
Been long time didn't go there.
And then went back to my old house.
Yeah,had a look for my room.Going to design it!

 ( Outfit of the day)
Thanks to my brother.
He not really know how to use my camera.So all the pictures is blur!Upset~ 

Sunday night,buffer!
Omg,i think I'm getting fat.
Besides this,karaoke with my friend also.
Enjoyable.
Fucking miss Penang food.Im not complain KL food is suck but sunway!
All cook by foreign workers.

Monday morning go to college and collect my money.
And meet up some friend there.
Hahahaha,something happened!!
Its dam funny.
What can i say is all about my dear - Wayne
Hahahaha....thats all.If not later my blog get spam.















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts