CANTON-i @ Sunway pyramid

This is the 1st time went to Canton-i with my aunt.
Its a hong kong restaurant which is same company with the Dragon-i.
She's my aunt who take care me when i arrived KL.
She's a kind person!!!
Grateful to her and her husband as well.

Here's the food that we order.
Actually,i quite disappointed!Because alot of the food are no supply.
I'm wondering how they run the business?!!Damn~
But its quite delicious.
Its suitable for those people who like strong flavor.

First of all,We order some snack- Signature Egg Tart (RM4.80).Its very delicious.
Hope my mom was there too.She's love Egg tart.

 I'm more prefer to vegetarian,but all of the food are more to meat.
This 's what i ate- 五宝饭(RM15.80)
Its abit sweet and strong flavor.Quite like it.

鲜竹卷(RM6.80)
The decoration is full of flower and bamboo.But its like the one we sat at were is too close to each other so it was a bit uncomfortable. Although the food and service did not disappoint us but its not worth! Quite expensive~
Canton-i
LOT G1.112 & G1.113
GROUND FLOOR,OASIS BOULEVARD,
SUNWAY PYRAMID SHOPPING MALL.
Tel:(603)5636 2888




Comments

Popular Posts