The Friday

Oreo cake from Secret Recipe.

Yesterday was a busy day
A group of people come to our shop to buy a bag for their friend and ask me a favor.
They want me to lie to her and her bf that the bag cost RM 1 only.
Actually,they bought a bag from our shop and plan to give some surprise to a girl.
They asked me told the girl and her boy friend the bag which they bought is cost RM1 only.=="
unexpectedly,the girl's boy friend planned the whole plot.He's giving her a b'day surprise.So then i helped them display the bag and wait for the couple.Luckily,my boss was came back from bank and i told her everything.
Its weird!!!this is what my boss comment.
Hahaha,because all the hand bag in shop is more then RM200something.
After half and hour,the couple came in to our shop.
They straight away walk to the bag.Actually,is the boy friend bring the girl to there.
And then the boy friend asked my boss about the price and so on.
"Now we're doing promotion for the 5th customer who came in to our shop.Its a special offer for Christmas.All the bag cost RM10 only.But its only for this collection."
This is what my boss said.
The girl was shocked and keep asked "are you sure?RM10 only"
So the boy friend paid the RM10 to us and get the bag home.
And my boss asked him came and take back the RM10.
After few hour,the couple and their friend came back again.
They treat us Secret Recipe's cake but they don't want to take back the RM10.
Hahaha,Its a most special thing that happened in yesterday :)


Comments

Popular Posts