Lucky star @ Chasseur de Rêve


Yo,sporty look!Im so happy that i won two jacket from Chasseur de Rêve.How lucky im.Fall in love with this jacket.They organized an online contest during valentine days i know it's happened long time ago and giving out two jacket which is red and blue.Yes,I've looking for this been long time ago.Thanks to all my dear friends which help me a lot in this contest.
Those jackets are good in quality and their service is damn good.I received it after one week.So Fast!But because of I'm not in Penang during that time so my bro show me thru Skype.Well,Skype is one of the necessary thing in my life.
By the way, they do have selling clothes,accessories and so on.Hmmm,Korea style which is one of the popular style right now and my favorite too.
Check it out Chasseur de Rêve <3


Comments

Popular Posts