Back together

OMG, how happy I'm right now. Finally, I found a way to log in here. Thanks god!
I lost my Hotmail account last few week and this is suffer! Especially, some important business contact. Anyway, at least I get back my blog. Cheeer! Feel my life so sunshine right now although it's heavy rain out side. Hmm, a lot of thing to blog!

So another three more week to go for my final semester. Hopefully, everything in control and going smooth. LOL!



However, We are having a graduation exhibition.You are cordially invited to the Opening Night CREAT's Graduation Exhibition. Date: 19 NOV 2012 Time: 7pm till 10pm.Venue: The One Academy Main Block First Floor's Gallery. Don't miss it up :)For more detail pls check out our graduation page

Three more days!!!! Rockkk!!! Can't wait for the graduation exhibition!!!


Comments

Popular Posts