Journey

Hello, Saturday! Waiting my Mom and brother come to KL and bring back all my stuff. Hmmm, can't wait to see them again. Well, got my name card recently. For new business enquiries please kindly contact me - cloey55@hotmail.com. May check out my portfolio showcase

.


Been long time didn't upload any photographs here d. Haha, hopefully and finally I can get myself a DSRL next year. Yeah! Busy for my graduation exhibition recently and final project as well. It's almost end of the semester. It's time to say goodbye and good luck again. Spent three years in The one academy but the first of the one and half year was in Penang and end up transfer to KL. Having up and down with my classmates. Used to chat from an apple to a universe. From a stranger and become best friends.And now it's going to be a long goodbye soon. Being upset and excited to graduate.Thanks to being one part of my journey...and all the best to my beloved friends.




Comments

Popular Posts