Lucky day @Forever 21

Got a free forever21 watch from unknown people.See,how lucky I'm.
Went to Queensbay forever21 when i reached Penang.
Suddenly,one female who wear black polo t-shirt came and ask me.
"Are you a student?"
Im wondering does she want to promote something to me.
Lucky,she's not.She want to borrow my student for 10% discount.
Okay,Im a kind person so i borrow her.@@"
At the end,her mother asked me to choose one watch from the counter.
????
Feel shy and weird.
That's how the black watch came.
Quite like it.
Actually,my watch was spoiled few weeks and I'm looking for a temporary watch.
Ya,and now i got it.
So lucky.
Thanks

Forever 21 Store wide part sales( until 3 November) 
For more information,may log in to http://www.forever21.com
Happy shopping & have a lovely week ahead! <3





Comments

Popular Posts