Countdown @ Sunway

What's yours plan for tonight? Before end of 2011? Countdown with yours babes friend or family? Here's some good news to share with you,if  you're 'free' tonight.Come come come come and see fireworks at Sunway Pyramid.Heart what my friend told me there will have fireworks and street buskers start from 9 pm onwards.Omg,sound great.By the way,the shopping mall will open until 12am.Hahaha,and i have to work until 12am.*.*


However,Sunway Lagoon do have 2012 Countdown Concert Party.The 2012 Countdown Concert Party is the most anticipated beach party of the year, featuring a hot line up of international music acts at the World’s Largest Man-made Surf Beach.With international acts such as RANIA, a sizzling hot Korean Pop Girl Band whose hit song single is – Dr. Feel Good, Ella from Taiwanese girl band S.H.E and Malaysia’s most wanted local acts like Dragon Red, Da.Mon.Ster, Juanophobia, Rade and Rhythm Nation from Passport to Fame Winners: Battle of the Bands 2011, revelers will be rest assured that their new year’s eve countdown concert party will be an unforgettable party.
Artiste Lineup as follows:
1. Ella (S.H.E)
2. Rania
3. Dragon Red
4. Da Monster
5. Juanophobia
6. Rhythm Nation
7. Rade
8. International DJ.

How awesome is this?!
For  ticket, Fee : RM153, RM 103 & RM83
Any question,may call 

03 9222 8811

or log in to Sunway-Lagoon-Malaysia


Its the 1st time didn't count down with my family because I'm at KL right now.Pity and a lot of my roommate is not here also.Next year is last year for diploma,after that might go to England for my degree.But im still thinking of it.By the way,this year 2011 is the turning point to me since i transfer to KL.Work and study in KL.Meet a lot of besties.Exploration and Independent!!Feel suffering when i just live here.Due to the fact that im not well known with my classmates,so i eat alone when i just arrived here.But now,everything go well.:D I 'm not regret to transfer to KL.I think its a way to grow up and upgrade myself.Because of this,i know who is the best friend to me.Thanks,god!

Thanks to my boss,she a kind and friendly person.She helped me a lot when i just arrived KL.
Thanks to my colleague.Give a lot of suggestion.
Thanks to some of my classmates.Sorry,didn't mention their name here.They're friendly and helped me a lot in my study and raise up my live.As long as Im not that boring in KL.Cheer!

Well,may this year bring many opportunities and all the best.Love <3

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts