It's Yellow Monday

Im so happy to meet up with my dear TOAP friends today.Its really awesome.
Been long time didn't hang out with them since i transfer to KL.

Frist of all,i'm the driver.Pick up them one by one.And then we went to Fullhouse restaurant for lunch.Quite like the environment.Full of vintage decoration~ Its my favorite.
Im so sorry that i didn't bring my camera.So all the pictures that i upload at here is provide by Wayne and Rachel.

Here's the food that we order
  
Tony’s Teriyaki Chicken Burger
This's what i order.Feel full after ate it!By the way,its not expensive.Its only cost RM17.90.
Fried fries, Salad with some sauce, and Chicken burger.Yummy

Vongole Spaghetti
Spicy Spaghetti!!I'm not recommend to those people who don't like spicy food.
Its a seafood spaghetti.

Wok-Sear Chicken Chop (Pepper Raisin Jus)
Its Yummy and its popular food also.Like the sauce so much.

Dessert for 3 set cost RM29.90 only.
Its quite sweet for us and can't finish all of it.

Well,here's the official website for Fullhouse.(I fall in love with the website design PS)


We went to Kek Loh Si after lunch.Omg,the weather is damn hot.
Bought some souvenirs from there for my KL friends.
CHOY KEE CONFECTIONERY SDN BHD
is what my friend recommend me.
The price is quite cheap also :)

Had a awesome yellow Monday with them.
Hope to meet them again :) 
 Bye to my Penang friends and Hello KL.
Shopping time again!!






Comments

Popular Posts