Ends


Sunday.Its a boring sunday.Stay at home sleep and eat.Arhhh,mom and bro is going to Tao cuisine restaurant which at Auto City.But its not included me and dad.Its unfair :(
I need to go back to KL again after one more week.Haven meet up with my dear friend and do something epic before this year ends.Thinking!!!!!

Attended Penang Zouk-Lambada Fiesta yesterday.It's really awesome and enjoyable.Instructor of this Brazilian Zouk Lambada workshop is James Quinn.He teach so well.By the wall,i fall in love with the equipment of strait quay dance studio.I think I would be very grateful if my secondary school also have this kind of dance studio.By the way,there also have art gallery such as fashion,traditional painting,photographic and so on.For more information,may log in to Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)

Comments

Popular Posts