Best Job in the world


Another Saturday night to me again. Don't know what to do. Don't want to think about idea and brainstorm again for tonight. Please set me free. Home sick right now due to my friends wayne again!

I was presented a tvc commercial in the class last few days. And this one of it. It's moving me. I cried every time when i watch this commercial. And this one of the video to motivate me in daily life. Thanks you mom, of course dad as well. XD



Best job from P&G London Olympic Game

I personally like the way the how they present the four mothers love in daily life. It's interesting and prefect match with the background music. Highly emotional and slice of life.
This ads honours everything that all moms do to help their children succeed by showcasing the amazing moms behind Olympic athletes at the London 2012 Olympic Games.The hardest job in the world is truly the best job in the world. 

In fact, Best things have been on our side.Can't you feel it?
Thanks you for giving me anything. So work hard and play hard for my last semester.


Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts