Im good . Im gone

Hoho,  I'm  back. I'm free tonight finally. Will be busy recently, gonna fight for my last semester before i graduated. I can't believe that I'm going to graduated soon. It's just like so soon for me. Well, planing for degree study in UK which i was decide when i was secondary school. Thanks for my parent for giving me everything. I love them so much The first week is a little bit suffer for me and i know it's just a beginning. I have no qualified to said that I'm tired because i choose the hard way to go.Sorry, but i think can handle it well. Yes, i can


By the way, please kindly vote for me. Hmmm, a small competition which organised by ifeel magazine if i not mistaken. Anyway, i need you vote.
Im No.3 - Teng. Here's the link: http://www.ifeel.com.my/vdr17807/web/pkmatch/pkmatchcontent.aspx?id=123



Quite shocked when i saw my face in the magazine. Thanks you anyway!


Going to brainstorm for my assignment. 
Good night and happy Saturday!





Comments

Popular Posts