Oh, mess up!



Dip-dying was so hit recently so actually i did that last few week But failed. So sad about that. I didn't try out the bottom part hair-dye version. I dye the inner part of my hair just like the pictures but it's quite hard to see the different clearly. Hmm, Should i try again next time when i back to Penang? Perhaps. So just forget about it seem I am not going back to Penang recently.

Pink colour is what i looking for.. But the saloon didn't provided this colour. Im so helpless.
My fav colour - cyan colour as always. This look cool right?


End up, I choose the colour which is quite similar with this colour. Just like the Heroine in the Brave movie. Although I failed my dip-dying plan but here's some opinion for those who want to dip-dying their hair too.

Dip-dying hair without bleach? Hmm, if you wan the colour be sharp then you better bleach it.But the dye fades faster, so it’s important to know how to take care of your color.Try to get some good quality hair shampoo, keeping hair away from hot water and scorching hot hair tools will help to maintain the dye’s shine and saturation.
And of course always ensure you talk in depth to your hairdresser before you begin the colour.Everyone has a different opinion on what kind of dip-dye looks and things best to you. Trust the professional, sometime**


Comments

Popular Posts