Discovery


Guess what.Yes,I'm sick for one whole week.It's killing me.And i felt myself getting weak compare to last year.The weather in KL was so hot recently.Bad weather aggravated my illness that why it take me one more week to recover.

Besides this,I'm writing a book which about man and woman ego for my publication subject.. Hmm,so far so good(i think so).Hope everything go well.And no really much time for me, the deadline is around the corner.
It's the first time design the whole book without using any image from Google.Sigh! Mean that i have to take care of the design and writing too.Gosh,designer is not a easy job.Language problem consider one of the big problem to me because I'm indeed poor in English.I think i need a translator. Ha ha

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Yes,in planing stage now. Everything will getting better and better.

Comments

Popular Posts