Journey just began


Hmmm,been long time didn't log in here.Feel so sorry to myself.Small updates here.
I joined a competition recently.As what i promises myself,i joined the competition even i only have three days to prepare it.But i really thankful to those my dear friends who support me and help me as always. Especially,my family <3 Love you guys so much
I feel good when i performance on stage. I will do better next time! The most experiment i make the most prefect result i get.


I didn't get in to the semi-final but i get in to the repechage mean that i have to get the most higher vote in Facebook.Guys,Mind to help me do a flavour? Please kindly like the pic and support me as well. Spotlite TeenIdol優選校花校草
I would like to thank you for your help and support from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks again <3



Comments

Popular Posts