Gathering @ Italiannies

Italiannies restaurant with my Penang colleague and some of the degree student which is from KL.Quite a long time didn't meet them and have our lunch together.I'm so happy to meet them in KL actually.Thanks god.This is the 1st time i went to italiannies for lunch.The environment is quite peaceful and bit romantic.And full of those vintage stuff such as the lamp and frame.

Not really much people there.To me it's a good place for high tea and enjoy the moment with friends. Yeah,and all of us had order set lunch and it cost us around RM20+ only.Well,fair price.
Break with the olive oil.It's really tasty!

Soup and Salad. Their soup is slightly light then Kimgary and the salad is quite big actually.Salad<3

Italian lasagna. Full of cheeseeeee

Mushroom and ham pizza

Lagsana.A lot of cheese.I think i should go and exercise after ate this.

Crazy moment with them.Arhhhh, hope to meet them again soon.I really enjoy the atmosphere.Next round for our dinner in sunway pyramid again.Zen mai.I think it's quite famous in KL.Just a small updates before i forget.So stay tuned for another post.And good night.Time to do assignment.

Comments

Popular Posts