Chili's @ KLCC

Chili's dinner @ KLCC with family. Not often go to the KLCC because it's quite far from my dorm. 

What have you seen? Yeah, oreo milk shake in the house. My favourite as always.

Can't remember the name. It like eating cracker with the delicious sauce and salad. : )
The chocolate cake all the way from America. Yes, it's import from America. I get shocked when my aunt told me this. So this is the Must try! Hot chocolate cake with the ice-cream.

The biggest chili in the town. As we know, KLCC is a tourist attraction in Malaysia. So quite a number a foreigners there chit-chat and having their beer.












Remember that I came here with my bestie last year in December.It's been almost one year.. Everything have changed. Yes, she went to the Australia for her study and I transfer to KL. We almost spend our time together when I back to Penang for holiday. I even straight away go to her house and shake her up from the bed without telling her that Im back. Everything have to put effort to maintain even the friendship also. We used to spend our assignment time and sleeping hour for hang out together. I think I couldn't find somebody to replace her in my Life although now we are not in the same country right now. Cheer!



Comments

Popular Posts