Last but not least . 2012

Hard to believe that now is the last night of 2012 years. It's been a year! So how is your plan for tonight to welcome 2013. Remember that I have to work and stay alone in dorm last year in Kuala Lumpur. How sad is this. Somehow I don't even enjoy the night too. Hopefully, Im back to Penang this year. And going to Astro concert later.

Transfer to KL such a wonderful dream to me. Yes, it's a turning point in my life. I meet a new me during the 'trip'. Somehow, I can't believe myself that I solve the problem one time by one time. I fall in love with myself.




Of course, meet alot of 'ah gua jing' there. Thanks for come into my life. You guys are so awesome to me. Especially, my house mate! We used to be spend out time together. Woke up, go to college and shopping. Such like family member. I still remember the mid-night we sing-k together in the 'da zui ba'. Omg, that's so excited. Dance whole night while singing. Love and miss those 'ah gus jing' so much.


Besides this, now I only realise that Penang is quite 'boring' due to one of my crazy friend was go to the Australia for her study. Yes, Im a crazy and randomly person. I need some crazy friends to showing that Im the normal one. Lolz! PS!


Job and Job! Money and Money! Everyone is looking for something. First, I really have to thanks my parents. I'm so blessed. At least, I no need to worry about the money. But, this doesn't mean I can lying in the house and do nothing. Yes, I NEED A JOB badly. Have been go to interview this two week and now waiting the news. Some people might be not understanding why I'm don't a job in KL instead of come back to Penang and find a job here. Well, as long as I got my plan!


NEWS! I have open an online boutique with friends. It's name VEGO
It's mostly selling k-pop fashion item. Please kindly check out our facebook.
More and more fashion item and promotion is coming soon.
https://www.facebook.com/ve.go.94

Thanks and love for my 2012. This is the most special 2012 to me. End of college life. Bye of my KL life. Hi to new job...Appreciate to every single little things in 2012. Bye 2012, and welcome 2013.


What a messy post! Anyway....
Going out count down with my bestie soon.

Comments

Popular Posts