MeatBalls @ Ikea

What a late post. I have no idea how come it's save as draft for almost three month. Anyway, enjoy!



Hello Hello, it's holiday right now. Yeah, enjoy my last sem break before i graduate and of course get ready for my further study. I'm getting Nervous ! Today, my Classmates decided to had our lunch-Meatball at IKEA as a celebration party for sem break.




 Salmon Fish - Like it so much.

MeatBall - Friends was in love with these. Yes, It's yummy. Must try!


Egg tart

Fun time - walking around in IKEA. And I'm searching furniture for my new room. Hmm, but i didn't found anything from there. So sad! Had a good time with my classmates before back to Penang, although most of us are tired after rushing our final project for whole night.

Unconsciously study in KL almost one year. And I'm going to graduate soon. Lalala


Follow my on twitter :)


Comments

Popular Posts