New hair style @ Above Hair Salon

Been talking about this couple week ago and finally I got my hair cut last few days. Thanks for Sister for accompany me there. This is the first time i been there too. Feel so great!




Like the hair style so much. At least it's make me look neat and easy to take care. The hair stylist is damn friendly and shared some tips for hair care etc some how most of my friends said I'm look great in this hair style. Loz! So, here's the contact. It's time to change if you looking for something special.
Above Hair SalonFacebook . hairsalon.aboveReservation:603-5633 5689Business hour:Mom & Sat (11.30am-9pm)Sun & Public Holiday (11.30am-7.30pm)Add:No.B-11G,Jalan SS 15/8A,47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. (Near by the subang snow flake.)
Have a nice day. :)

Comments

Popular Posts