BeFunky #OOTD



Hi people. Hmm, im a lazy blogger compare to other people. Somehow I started to work in a design studio and it's make me more lazy to face the computer again when I back to home although I have alot of things to share. So ya! I have to blog something before I sleep. OOTD with my green apple skirt. Okay, this might be weird for Penang people. I mean it's abit UNnomal?! Everyone is looking on this super sharp colour skirt. Lolz! *Fluorescent colors was so hit recently. So it's a must item for coming CNY! 
Follow my lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/4495651-Hello-apple-green

BeFunky. Have you heard about this before? Ya, I found this though google. BeFunky is a online photo editor with alot of choice. You may find from here http://www.befunky.com/. So this pictures is edited by the effect (instants). How cool is this. And of course same time!
Another pic by using (Holgart) effect. Omg, im in love with this pictures editor. By the way, you may download this app into your smartphone. And it's free!! Let's BeFunky and good night!
XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts