Meet Fresh @ Gurney Paragon

302 S/Patato+Barley+Pearl & 208 Meet Fresh S/Herb Je

Let's updates all the food pictures before i back to KL. Went out with my sis-ta Wayne last week, i think. And he bring me to Gurney Paragon. This the first time i been there. Those foods are order by himself and we share together. He such a sugar lover. Most of the dessert are quite sweet but taste good.


601 Mochi - One of their fv signature.


801 Little TB  HQ Tea- Try this out. Taste good! It's sweet!


“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”  I started to blog about food because of him. And we even spend our day for looking a new restaurant in town. Hopefully, we found the restaurant at the end. Yeah,we are so ngam to each other although we separated in different stage right now. 
Thanks god! 

And good night.


Comments

Popular Posts