Thankful



Yeah, Sem break is right around the corner. Thanks god that i still alive with no sleep for two days.I'm gratitude my classmates which help me up in my portfolio web.Gan dong!
I'm not good in those kind of HTML design.And i have no idea how to work and start my design.Hopefully, one of my fren sis willing to teach us (Omg,she's good in web design).So we spend our midnight oil together for two days and she even take leave to teach us.How kind she is.<3>
I believed that no one should be nice to you and even our parents also so please be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Well,i still have another subject to go - Publishing design.Wish me luck. So excited to meet my Penang frens again.Cheer :)

By the way, is there any part time job in Penang? Please contact me. Hmm,i need money so badly.

Comments

Popular Posts