My Fashion and Beauty Inspiration

Most of my friends told me that i changed a lot when we meet up in this holiday. So let talk about Who inspires me in my daily choices in fashion and beauty.

First, I love online shopping so much. Especially those clothes inspired by Korea style and UK style. Most of my daily fashion choice and beauty are inspired by there.


She is the one who inspires me in daily fashion. Ebba Zingmark is quite famous in lookbook.com.Most of her style are boyish mix with girly style. Im in love with that kind of style. Simple yet unit style. Lookbook such a good fashion inspires website. Girls, check it out!


Vivi magazine. I think most of the girls know about this fashion magazine. And of course Lena as well. I quite often to buy this magazine to updates the my fashion sense and learn something new from there. However, it's easily to find out those clothes in shopping mall.


For the make up part, I personally like those light and natural make up which inspires by Korea artist and singer. One of the best example is Min hyo rin. Eye brown is what i actually do everyday before go out. I know contact lens is the extra mark for the light make up but i feel not really comfortable when wearing it. Sigh!


Lookbook

Not all girls dress up nicely to impress others, sometimes they do it for themselves, for confidence. Girls, just do it. Don't limit yourself. Don't wait, the time will never be just right. 



Cheer, life is so fun.





Comments

Popular Posts